BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Girl

My sweet girl was born five years ago. The time has flown. She has moved twice, been through almost two years of preschool, had a surgery, been given an amazing little sister (to whom she is THE BEST big sister), and done many other big things. I can't believe that we are already at the year when Autumn starts kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital, holding this huge baby, that I wasn't sure I wanted to take home. It didn't take long to bond with the little one who gazed into your eyes, and made so many profound expressions. She has always been my kind, sweet babygirl.
Now she is my big five year old girl. Guess I can't call this beauty a baby anymore, can I?



We celebrated her big day at Disneyland, a tradition we started when she was just two. She had a blast, mostly thanks to her Papa and Grammy who made the day so special.

Here's to another wonderful year with a beautiful, delightful daughter.

Happy Birthday Autumn Chayse!

3 comments:

Autumn's Grammy said...

Oh how time has flown. She has brought so much joy to her Papa and Grammy. We love you soooo much Honey!

Stacey G. said...

You always have to make me weep! Happy Birthday sweet Auty girl! We can't wait to celebrate with you on Saturday :).

ShawnieBoy said...

a BIG happy birthday from Daddy! i love you lil booger.