BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

An evening in Oceanside

We went out to Oceanside on Tuesday evening for a picnic dinner and some sand castle building. What a beautiful evening it was. The water was in quite a ways, but it was nice and sunny, and of course Autumn was dressed for the occasion in her rain boots.
Look at my fancy castle, I think I am a pro

The girls loved walking in the water with Daddy, and Autumn had a chance to see how the boots hold up in deep water

and, even with my point and shoot, there was some magic to be had. Look at my beautiful little family.

We are definitely going to be doing more of this as the warmer season approaches.

2 comments:

Stacey G. said...

Ooh, looks like it will be a good spot!

ShawnieBoy said...

too bad it was spewing black shit when you actually went to use it!