BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Tubin'

All the grown ups and Conner went snowboarding on Saturday, but Autumn and Grammy chilled at home with Sissy. She really wanted to go and learn to ski, but we decided we would wait until her vision is 100%. Luckily, Autumn has the best grandpa in the world. He knew she was bummed and promised her a trip to go tubing the next day, just the two of them (and of course Daddy would take pictures). So, off they went. I thought she would be hesitant, she did ask if the tubes had seatbelts...
I was totally wrong. They went up four times while Grammy and I went shopping in town. We made it back just in time for the fifth, and last run. She started by doing her standard wave to the crowd..

Which turned into holding her hand up like she was riding a rollercoaster..

I tell you, this child never fails to surprise me.