BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Capturing Their Spirit

I have taken many, many pictures of my children. Every so often I come across one that captures their spirit perfectly. Right now, we are going through some struggles with Autumn's eyes. The irony is that those eyes are the window to her soul. She has the kindest, most beautiful brown eyes. You really can see her nature through them. On the morning before a big eye appointment I decided to catch some cool pictures of Autumn. Her great grandmother sent her a lollipop that has a scorpion inside. I thought it would be hilarious to get her feather boa out, make her look girly and frilly, and throw in the nasty lolly.. Well, I forgot all about that idea when I got her set up. She got seated and I took a couple with just the boa on, and then she wrapped up and WOW...
This has to be the most honest picture of her. This picture captures her perfectly. My innocent, withheld, nurturing, loving, kind, amazing child.

3 comments:

Stacey G. said...

My sweet little Auty :)

Proud Grammy said...

I don't think God has provided enough adjectives to describe our Autumn Chayse. Oh how I love this girl.

Tiffany A. said...

perfectly said. perfectly true. perfectly Autumn. xoxo