BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thinking of her Sunshine

Autumn loves to cut. I gave her some index cards, and it was no surprise that she immediately began cutting them. She brought me this one, with the edges cut, and I asked her if it was a windmill, she said "No Mom" (DUH) "Its a sunflower for Grammy". I thought that was super sweet. She asked for another piece of paper to glue it onto and this is what she came up with.

I drew the line out and told her how to spell Grammy, even helped her with the 'G' but the rest was all her idea and work. Hope you like it Grammy.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Oh I love it. She is my sunshine. Thanks for thinkin of my Auty Pots.
I love you!

Grammy said...

I could see it better if the damn tears would stop!!!!!!

Stacey G. said...

That is too sweet. I love watching their little artists develop.