BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

There's never a perfect time for a family portrait.

Well.. Shawn and I both want to lose weight, Carleigh was almost walking, Autumn was tired, and we were ALL grumpy. But, we decided to just sit and pose so Stacey could try out a spot, and look what we got!
There's never going to be a perfect time to take a family portrait, but you never know how much time there is left, so take all the pictures you can and seal those memories. We will never forget, or regret taking so many photos when our girls are older.
Special thanks to our photographer, Stacey. Smooch.

2 comments:

Stacey G. said...

Thank goodness all of my clients aren't so grumpy and restless ;). I actually love that photo though, cute cute! Oh, and smooch :).

grammy said...

I LOVE that you are back to posting. I read many blogs, but none as important as this one is to me. You guys look great. Dont forget to snapfish meeeeee!