BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why every kid should have a sibling...

It started out as what looked like an attack to get Big Sis' babydoll.
Autumn was ready to hold her ground, and keep her Carleigh from being a thief, as usual

She was starting to lose the battle

When things took a turn

And, turned into a moment that a momma lives for

And, I thanked God that we added another little one to our family

Because, without her, we wouldn't get smiles like these

I love how my girls love eachother.

5 comments:

Grammy said...

And they really are just that precious!

Britney said...

So darn cute!! I don't think Autumn could smile any bigger :)

Anonymous said...

o.m.g. those pictures are priceless ... and what a story they tell. That's how it is at my house too. (ha)

Stacey G. said...

Aww, how sweet!

ShawnieBoy said...

dude...made daddy tear a little! love those little rugrats.