BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I fell off the wagon...

I owe a lot of posts, yikes. I am not sure what happened. One minute I was thinking about posting and the next minute I was getting into my warm cozy bed. Anyways, I'm back!
This past weekend we went to Citywalk and waltzed around a bit. Came across possibly the coolest activity ever. Indoor Skydiving! We watched for a solid half an hour before we had to literally drag Autumn and her father away.
Autumn and Shawn agreed they would give it a try when she turns six. Six is her magic number for trying all the things that seem too big for her. She is also going to try those mini bungee jumper trampoline things at six. We shall see...

3 comments:

Grammy said...

She will learn to break it down like her cousin. When I am a little six and a big six!

Stacey G. said...

Better to fall of the wagon than the train car! Heee heeee. Sydney's new brave age is 8...I love how brave they are in the future :).

ShawnieBoy said...

My new brave age is 35. few more years to go and I will be totally brave.